Are you looking to get that perfect picture of your little one, while vacationing in Falmouth? Here is a list of our favorite spots:
1. Old Silver Beach at sunset: One of the most beautiful sunsets you will see. Also, sunset is a little less crowded and the swimming is still great at that time!
2. Black Beach at low tide: This secluded spot is a bit of a walk to reach, but at low tide you can get some great action shots at the beach. There are some really interesting rock formations here as well.
3. Bourne Farm: You can get a beautiful picture, away from the beach in Falmouth, at Bourne Farm. This is a favorite for locals having their senior pictures and engagement photos. Beautiful meadows are right off the Shining Sea bike path.
4. Nobska Light: Located on the Falmouth Road Race course, Nobska provides visitors with gorgeous vistas overlooking Martha’s Vineyard. It is the perfect spot for getting the iconic Cape Cod photo.
5. Spohr Gardens: Situated between Woods Hole and Falmouth Village sits Spohr Gardens. Depending on the season, you can find blooming daffodils, lillies and other flowers. If you are lucky you may even be able to spy the resident bald eagles residing along Oyster Pond.
A great Cape Cod vacation awaits you in beautiful Falmouth. There are so many spots to make memories. We hope you enjoy visiting as much as we enjoy living here!